Industrial Fabric Sewer – Nylon Slings
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW WITH AN ORGANIZATION?
All-Lift Systems, Inc is an industry leader when it comes to Hoists and Cranes! We are a multi-faceted
company, specializing in sales, manufacture, service and inspection of industrial lift equipment; specifically
overhead, manual and electrical hoists and crane systems. We’ve dedicated ourselves to continual
improvement in areas of product and service and take pride in our ability to consistently and reliably meet
our customer’s needs. Continual growth along with our dedication to excellence calls for an addition to our
Team and a great opportunity for the right individual.
All-Lift Systems is looking to hire a full time Industrial Fabric Sewer who will utilize an industrial sewing
machine to fabricate nylon slings and assemblies to meet quality standards and scheduling requirements.
- Cutting, measuring and assembling material and hardware according to work order
- Sewing Nylon Sling or assembly together to customer and/or product specifications
- Inspecting, stenciling, and wrapping product
- Documenting time and materials used in a timely and accurate manner
- Occasional overtime as required to meet customer needs
Education & Relevant Experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Previous sewing or assembly experience preferred – Willing to train the right candidate
- Must be able to follow written instructions, read a tape measure, and do simple math
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand on your feet for extended periods of times
- Constant use of hand and wrists in sewing operations
We offer a wide range of benefits some of which include Medical, Dental, 401K company match and
bonuses, Pay for skills, tuition reimbursement, wellness incentives, professional work environment, as well
as a strong culture with a work-life balance.
Apply directly here:
Looking for office space for rent?
The Hmong American Partnership in Appleton, WI has office spaces available for rent:
- 6 cubicles available: $150/month for 1 cubicle
- 2 office suites: $300/$350 for 1 office suite.
If interested or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today at the Hmong American Partnership office in Appleton, WI, we celebrated the achievement of the young Hmong students who took part in our annual Hmong Summer class program. Classes were held at Highlands Elementary school from June 18th to July 20th. Today’s event consisted of a spelling BEE for students to showcase what they learned during the summer classes and also to be recognized for their hard work. Special thanks to the Hmong instructors who dedicated their time and efforts to help teach our children: Hnub Her, May Dia Thao-Spiedel, Khang Vang, Jennifer Vang, and Maney Thao (who is currently working part time at HAP). Thanks for Ger Vang for managing the program, Highlands Elementary School; and certainly the Appleton School District for the long standing partnership.