Industrial Fabric Sewer – Nylon Slings
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW WITH AN ORGANIZATION?
All-Lift Systems, Inc is an industry leader when it comes to Hoists and Cranes! We are a multi-faceted
company, specializing in sales, manufacture, service and inspection of industrial lift equipment; specifically
overhead, manual and electrical hoists and crane systems. We’ve dedicated ourselves to continual
improvement in areas of product and service and take pride in our ability to consistently and reliably meet
our customer’s needs. Continual growth along with our dedication to excellence calls for an addition to our
Team and a great opportunity for the right individual.
All-Lift Systems is looking to hire a full time Industrial Fabric Sewer who will utilize an industrial sewing
machine to fabricate nylon slings and assemblies to meet quality standards and scheduling requirements.
- Cutting, measuring and assembling material and hardware according to work order
- Sewing Nylon Sling or assembly together to customer and/or product specifications
- Inspecting, stenciling, and wrapping product
- Documenting time and materials used in a timely and accurate manner
- Occasional overtime as required to meet customer needs
Education & Relevant Experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Previous sewing or assembly experience preferred – Willing to train the right candidate
- Must be able to follow written instructions, read a tape measure, and do simple math
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand on your feet for extended periods of times
- Constant use of hand and wrists in sewing operations
We offer a wide range of benefits some of which include Medical, Dental, 401K company match and
bonuses, Pay for skills, tuition reimbursement, wellness incentives, professional work environment, as well
as a strong culture with a work-life balance.
Apply directly here: